Who Likes Me

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Sense of Panic

I don't get this feeling.

I am sitting doing my normal daily routine, things are fine, everyone is fine....then suddenly I get this overwhelming sense of Panic.

My heart starts to race, my head starts to swim, and then all of these thoughts start swirling around in my head. I look at my family and I don't see them as my family I seem them as strangers, and then I have this overwhelming sense that they are not mine, or that something is going to happen, or that everything will fall apart.

My heart starts to feel very heavy and I feel like I am about to just cry my eyes out.

It is like my whole world is falling down around me, and I have not control over it.

I hate getting these anxiety attacks....It is like NOTHING I do controls them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me...