Who Likes Me

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Good Day

Well, today was the first day back to school for me and the kids. I am so glad to be back! I will be even more happy when I get to my classes and start working with the kids and the teachers. Today was just inputting data on the students.

I've started logging into Livestrong.com on the suggestion of a friend who wants me to do this with them to help keep them and myself motivated. It is a good program and it really makes things so much easier. However it is very frustrating because I seem to eat up all my calories in the beginning of the day! I exercise which is great, but I just don't know how I'm going to lose weight at this pace. The fact is, I'm hungry! I need to figure something out. In the mean time, I just need to keep exercising so I don't gain any weight.

A good thing happened today. I passed my teacher's profiency exam for History. So, as far as the state of Arizona is concerned I am highly qualified in Special Education and History. Cool huh? I was really pretty nervous. I saw the email come in and I was like "OH My God!" So I closed my eyes as I opened up the PDF file. Then screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw the word "PASSED" typed on the top!!!

It was so awesome!!!

Well, I'm going to head to bed here.

Have a great night and a good day tomorrow!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me...