Who Likes Me

Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day Back!

As you may notice, my blogs are probably going to be short and more specific. But that is okay. I figure that there will be time I will be inspired, and then I will write something in Word, and then post it later. :-)

Today is the first day of school for all of us.

My son starts High School, my daughter Jr. High!

Wow they have grown so much!

I am very excited about this new school year for me. I'm a little stressed because I have not taken my Math Placement test to continue on with my college courses, but I am making a commitment to do it on Saturday so I need to study the math this week.

Also, I get the results of my History AEPA. I really hope I passed, I did not feel very confident. But if I do fail I pray that I don't be overwhelmed with disappointment.

Well, wish me luck and blessing

Have a wonderful day my friends

Nameste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me...