Who Likes Me

Friday, August 5, 2011

Roller Coaster

Up and Down, Up and Down. In the beginning it really is pretty exciting, but riding the same roller coaster over and over can in fact get tiresome after a while.

But, that's life right? Being subject to the ups and downs dictated by society and society norms. It's okay to ride a roller coaster so long as that roller coaster is approved by society norms.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm the sick one here. Perhaps I've just totally leap off the the deep end and I'm just going to keep falling and falling until I hit bottom and I hit it hard.

Or maybe I'll just be pushed off.

Either way, for me things are just not going to go well. I don't know what the heck I want. I am so confused so messed up, so tired of trying to be what I think I should be and then not being allowed to.

I just want to figure out my life. Why can't I just figure out my life? Why does there have to be so much stress and tension? Why can't there just be freedom and acceptance?

Who knows? I certainly don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me...